Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

She just cries. so strong to keep the emotions inside.

Also some douche spoiled me in an earlier chapter so I know what's the deal with the guy and this is the first time i felt bad for getting spoiled

Dex-chan lover
Good Julia is stopping her pushiness and stuff, i like her like that shes just lonely and wants to be acknowledged i guess, better yet if she finds someone with the same curse/gift as her.

Hopefully Hana really is into yuri and doesn't get finessed by that creepy teacher, well even if shes kinda derpy she seems to have good instincts.

Also, whoa at Hana when she took off running down the stairs boing.

Dex-chan lover
@dragondeathlord

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

So the guy can see and control these ghosts, interesting. Also poor Julia, just hang around with us.

Did the one behind Miko tell her not to look, in a way like trying to caution her about the cat killer teacher? I feel like some of them are helpful even though they look absolutely disturbing

Fed-Kun's army
Wow even the others are warning her not to look.. and new teacher's eyes are those manga lifeless eyes, most of the time a telling for bad person..
And Miko, I hope that's not the only thing you worry about her eating lunch in toilet.

When those dark, twisted spirits warns her about not looking at him it just gets me more nervous

Double-page supporter
Become dark ... Darker ... until it become DARKEST ...
💀💀💀💀💀

When disturbing demons from the 9th dimension tell you not to look at your teacher... you're fcked. 😱

My name is Stray Cat. I'm ?? years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as a pet cat for Hayato and Hayato's Mom, and I sleep every day. I don't meow, but I occasionally purr. I'm in the floor all the time, and make sure I get eighteen hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of running around the house before going to sleep, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a kitten, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last vet check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any cat enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at anytime. That is how I deal with other cats, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Dude's horrifying than any of the other ghosts so far - even the a ghost told her not to look at him..

Dex-chan lover
For those who didn't see it linked in the main comment section, they've made a voiced adaption of several chapters:
I think the VAs they picked for Hana & Miko are spot on.
Unfortunately I don't understand Japanese and they did not include English captions.

Users who are viewing this thread