Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Pretty interested to see where this plot is going to go! It’s actually nice to see Hana’s amazing energy is actually fuel by her food, which is interesting, but also how all the spirits are feeding off it. And that teacher needs to leave. Feeling bad for Miko who has to see all this. Anyway, it’s pretty interesting that the spirit is a big clue to who the teacher is, as a stalker who saw him killing and was a victim, trying to warn others.

I think the teacher has a supernatural presence too because I’m pretty sure that the many crows and supernatural things are attracted to him as well, just like Miko.

Dex-chan lover
It seems the black creatures are not all bad? Only seems like ones that died with anger and sorrow turn black and scary, while ones that died happily and in peace become white regardless of their regrets. (Not being racist or anything. lol)

Anyway, the reason why there are a ton more black ones than white ones is probably because those who have lived a fulfilling life and died without any regrets have already moved on, while the ones that died without any negative feelings but still had some lingering attachments remained as ghosts and turned white...dying like this, happily but not fulfilled, is much rarer so that's why there are less of them. (Kinda like that place in Angel Beats...except that that place took in even the people with negative feelings. I meant people like the main character. He'd probably turn into a white ghost in this manga.)

But that's just a theory. A MANGA THEORY.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadlyShadow0

I think @Clozdark's guess might be right on the money. This teacher is surrounded by the spirits of his victims, a swarm of cats and one lady. I think she is someone, perhaps a stalker or simply a nosy neighbor, who got too close to him and was murdered to cover up his secret. But I think her words "DON'T LOOK" aren't a threat, but a warning. Don't look at him, don't look at what he is doing behind closed doors, he'll kill you too.

Dex-chan lover
I thought "that guy" is took that sleeping girl soul lol

Ohh Miko, I don't think the axe ghost is the one you should contacted. You don't know if it's a good, willing-to-negotiate ghost or not.
She would be better go to the shrine and ask for protection again from the temple spirits that has been proved protected them twice rather than risking herself to contact that axe ghost.

@kagamimocchi eeehhhhh those temple spirits are not as friendly as they seem. she seems to lose more in the process of asking for/requiring their help than anything. shes on the right track being proactive about this however

Dex-chan lover
There's gotta be some connection between the joy she gets from eating and her life energy.

edit:

@blankaex I think theorizing that there's a connection between the book's views on death and righteousness and the teachers motives for killing cats is fine. A lot of serial killers' motivations are getting back at a group of people they think have wronged them.

Aggregator gang
I bet he is another mess man that have fun with torturing life.

I hope that the tattooed cat guy will appear again to kick teacher's ass. Maybe he's the one that Miko should ask for help.

The teacher didn't eat the neighbor's food and there's more missing cat... Is the teacher eating cats as food?

Fed-Kun's army
@BestBoy I think so. We know that she has high lifeforce which attrack those things. And with the teacher around, the mass of ghost following him could be sapping her energy.

Hang in there, Miko baby! You still have one God's favour left. Roll nat 20 on him!

Users who are viewing this thread