Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Oh a plot, Very nice chapter.
The girl is insane keeping her sanity intact for a long time.
If that was me I'll go crazy.
Even at the start, there was no guarantee that she will be safe, very brave girl.

Group Leader
If this ends up turning into a battle manga, I'll love it even more! XD
Go kill that creepy teacher! He deserves to die for wasting food like that!

And for killing the cats too, I guess... if you must ¬¬

Pretty deep end psychopathy there teacher. Not long until pets are no longer enough.

The ghost this time is actually helping her by making mieruko not to look at the murderer because 1. The ghost has the SAME HAIR STYLE AND COLOR with mieruko meaning the murderer has certain "taste" 2. The cat and the ghost hissing at the murderer making it very possible that the ghost is his victim.

Ars

https://twitter.com/QUICPay_PR/status/1199629924161576960

Here's a one-shot manga Izumi did to promote a digital wallet service. Might possibly be set in the same universe as Mieruko-chan.

Aggregator gang
Oh, the plot’s moving forward! Nice!

I hope we get to see axe ghost again. He was pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls I sort of agree, the manga is interesting with a lot of potential, but at this point it feels like it is mostly the same stuff happening over and over again. Wouldn't be so much of an issue, if it wasn't as you say that the recipe includes "random thing outside her control occurs that saves her".

At least it feels like the manga seems to be slowly (although a bit too slowly) shaping up some plot regarding the kami and the cat-killer. This chapter he clearly took note of her, probably not that he understood anything, but likely as a way for author to foreshadow that he takes interest in her and either starts watching her, or talk to her. And if I am not misreading flags, the arc should culminate in the god showing up to save her, using her last count and finally revealing to us what the price was.

Hell yeah, her full name is finally out.

...although it might have been already revealed before, and I was just being an idiot for not noticing? Maybe on the pre-serialization version or something?

Aggregator gang
If Hana's odd aura really is helping Miko somehow, that means Miko is unwittingly being a burden on her, even to the point of making her sick. Sad!

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the idea that not all the spirits are evil, and the one on the train actually could help her despite looking/acting like that. I hope she's able to cope with seeing these things by knowing she can set them against each other.

So basically cat killer is draining hunger cutie of her holy aura with all the dead shit around him and miko is in turn seeing all that killer is attracting. Meaning that miko is gonna need to feed hunger cutie a shit ton to power up her holy aura so that two out of the three feel better about the world.

Got it. I think.

I mean, why not donate again to the shrine to get help from the fox monster ghost thing?

Fed-Kun's army
I think I'm starting to see the reason why Hana is in the manga - without Hana, Mieruko would be spending forever ignoring all the spirits - and who knows, maybe her mental fortitude might be strong enough to hold out.

But thanks to Hana being present and getting sick from this teacher, I think that Mieruko will probably at least connect some dots and realise (at bare minimum) that ignoring the spirits in this case is not viable.

It's more surprising that this is probably the second time that Hana has been around certain spirits for prolonged periods of time. With her being a living spirit feeder, you would think that there would be other spirits like the first one that would stick around her just to eat off her life energy. And even speaking of that first one, that one didn't make Hana so burnt out like she is now...

Users who are viewing this thread