Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

@absoluteclock thanks for wasting 30s of my life, but the kid and the lady are not holding hand. Her hand's posture is just relaxing and not doing anything. The ghost kid is the one pretending to holding hand with her.

That was a great chapter!! Poor Miko, hopefully this doesn't make her paronoid about interacting with people, those Shrine maidens are so damn cool though. Maybe she can try to cut another deal when this last ones used up or learn some techniques of her own, really liking how its developing!

@relic626 how the hell did you know that the author fq'ed up when you're just the reader and his the author. Not because you barely understand anything means he fq'ed it up, please use your imagination even a bit.

holy fuck that scared me. it reminded me of that one infamous horror manga where the webpage rapidly scrolls down for you.

goddammit, i never get unnerved but this got me good. genius play.

Dex-chan lover
The shrine maiden ghosts seem to show up when Miko acknowledges a ghost and it attacks her. So maybe if she looks at Zen's "don't look" ghost, it will attack her and the shrine maidens will banish it as her third and final favor.

Dex-chan lover
@KrekKing : optical illusion. She is just resting her hand alongside her body and the ghost put his hand in it to make pretend.

I'd be going back to that god for extra protection juice right now 'cause that shit was fucking scary.

Contributor
Okay, I wasn't expecting that.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@throughstars
Its called using your brain and observing, you think the author is perfect? Everyone makes mistakes.
In the panel where her friend says "its so relaxing" the author showed you a scenery from her friend's point of view with no spirits, and the child with the balloon was in that scenery.
In the scenery where author shows mieruko's vision you see the same child and every other spirit.
Author fk'd up the consistency, just so he could create a stupid jump scare.
Also use your imagination? This is a manga they add visual elements to the LN, why would you have to use your imagination when the author creates a visual of his story for you?

@relic626 how is it that your so sure she saw the kid? “Hanas pov” it was just a panel of the park without showing every single ghost at first which is done sometimes, and as soon as hana mentions the energetic kids she isnt even referring to the ghost kid either, no where to did she acknowledge the ghost kid nor see it

@Flaco_lindo
Hana didn't see the ghost kid, but the ghost was in her POV panel. The Hana POV panel is meant to serve as a 'normal' comparison with Miko's perspective; Hana's perspectives are not meant to have any ghosts. But it's such a minor thing for people to get worked up over. It's likely a simple oversight in the drawing composition, as the artist is only human.

Users who are viewing this thread