Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

This all great but I would really like some explanation on how things work. What are the mechanics? Would praying again help? What happens after 3? Is there anyone else like her?

I think the MC would agree that we all deserve some level of enlightenment. The ignorance and lack of information makes it spooky but also frustrating.

Lol, when i saw the kid turned into a ghost, i thought “ah it’s that kid that followed her to her mom in the hospital!!”. Then i read the comments and no one talks about it. I then realize that kid ghost was from a different mango with ghosts named prey.

Fed-Kun's army
Ay ay ay you guys keep on complaining, while i'm just here waiting for another update, cause i'm curious on what about to happen next

If all the backstory is explained... i think that will kill the serie, besides we have a few key points about the story that not necessarily explain everything but, i hope, will complete the understanding of Mieruko-chan own powers, otherwise we will have a Mieruko-chan at the hospital.

That child spirit was an assassin type, for how his camouflage can fool Mieruko power and still lost to the 2 guard spirits on a front attack.

Agreed with some of you. What if that kid just had that normal ghost look, but once he found someone that can see him, he goes apeshit? Then what about her father? Thankfully Miko didn't acknowledge the presence of her dad at that time, but what would happen if she did?

Dex-chan lover
my reaction when flipping to page 12
AH SHIT HERE WE GO

@Katurog are you even reading the manga ? we already saw 2 other people that can see ghosts but at a much lower level
well see what happens after 3 when the time comes like do you think the manga is gonna spoil itself or some shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I could think of, was that perhaps her abilities arose from her gluttonous friend's "life force".
That'd be why she became able to see them only recently, and it'd make some level of sense because she's almost always with her.
It'd be questionable as to why it seems like the friend's family isn't affected, but you can make excuses for that.

Either way, even if that's the case, it wouldn't make the story any more interesting, huh? I'd be more interested in seeing more friendly ghosts, and the MC being more proactive about ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
@naeon He's talking about page 8. You can clearly see the kid with the balloon with the lady with the purse, but there are none of the other ghosts in that scene. That should represent Hana's viewpoint as well as the reader's.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was cheap. She's gonna grow paranoid of everything at this rate. And she needs to figure out a way to gain more favor, which I personally think has to do with the "god" eating ghosts she lures into the shrine.

@Duainfey
The one that got "killed" came back to life, you see her crawling back up. They also got devoured back at the shrine. So I guess they have like 0 defense but Resurrection powers. Or whatever counts as Resurrection for freaking ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it'd be cool if she were to start a legend as the one who built an exorcist organization or created the ultimate grimoire and became a legendary exorcist.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's kind of cute how Julia is deathly scared of our MC. So do these ghosts eat life force which in turn makes the living human hungry, or is that just her friend? Is that why I randomly get gunry watching anime or, right now, football?

Would it be worth the risk if when our MC uses up all three protection services (if that's what the gods are hinting at) to find the ghost executor and lure him to her teacher?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as how people are mentioning the dad it be pretty fucked up if he ends up being the last one would be pretty cool to see but nonetheless fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, did that ghost just camouflage from being a normal kid?

holy fuck, this manga is getting scarier. I do hope MC gets some helpful allies aside from the shrine maidens

Users who are viewing this thread