Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Uh oh. I kinda want to know what the spirits will do to her now that the protection isn’t there, but also I kinda don’t at the same time.

so the "mother" looks like an insect. a metaphor for toxic parent that parasites their children growth with their behaviour?
I'm prob reading too much into it

Dex-chan lover
i have been bamboozled that was pretty cool also the teachers mother is scarier alive than as a ghost imo

Group Leader
Damn, the last pages were amazing. And it was kind of inspiring she did that for him, considering how afraid she always is and will have to be from now on with her protection gone.

Fed-Kun's army
The monster besides sensei has the same hairstyle of his mom.. Uh, right, I hadn't finished reading the chapter

Double-page supporter
This is so wholesome. I think miko want to kill the teacher's mother ghost to safe hana rather than saving him. Afterall she must be feel inspired by the vet and theacher friendship

That gave me chills. I knew it was gonna happen. But now what? I wonder if she will be safe

wew i'm glad both the fox spirits still exist, thought one of them was erased by the balloon ghost previously

This series has, from just a funny trope manga, become some really interesting one with its own taste. Really can't wait for the next chap.

Group Leader
if this arc ever got adaptation in that doujin, miko will sacrifice her v-card to get another protection

Dex-chan lover
Miko is the nicest girl.

Now I really want to see how she handles being without protection :)

Users who are viewing this thread