Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

This chapter feels like the end of roller coaster ride, but then the roller coaster suddenly go for another round.

End frame:
dd2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit Zen is such a Chad.

Also, [I have a bad feeling about the guardian ghosts appearing behind them/b]

Fed-Kun's army
Did Zen just kill the animal abuser? Okay...
I'm curious how Miko would pay the foxes back...

This is good and all but wait since when did our mc admit that she sees ghosts to the loli they are casually talking about it but she was hiding it from the loli few chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
Zen-Sensei look more dangerous than that missing "side-character" person

O-oh so that’s where the blood came from. It made it seem that Zen was killing the cats but in reality he was killing the cat murderers.

his fucking hand, holy shit. the blur of speed. the apple must not have fallen far from the tree.

ok, that settles it, but why did he just throw the neighbor's food away? pretty rude tbh but i guess he wanted to feed it to cats aswell?

oof i guess he does kill anyway? looks like there's more to this.

I mean, this kind of worse tho? Also peep the fact that he's ab to just thrust his hand into his chest like dio turning kakyolin into a donut.

Can someone translate what are the shrine spirits says? Tag me if you guys found out pls

Fed-Kun's army
@justinx931 he's probably a germaphobe,
you can see in a later chapter that shows him asking if the students use gloves while cooking before he try the meal.

@Kozutan the shrine spirits aren't speaking japanese or any other language, that's the point. She can't understand them, all she hears is gibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread