Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Bruh, why do they have to pick things up just as I'm reaching the end of what's been translating. Need more of this so bad

Awe...that's just re-reading cuz i really am excited for the next chapter and i want more but all i have is this...and look...the mom is wearing the dress her kids bought for her...
Also, you think she might be able to see ghosts too? Maybe at some point in her past or all this time? Her and mireuko have the same eyes but the brother's are different. Maybe the supernatural sight is genetic?

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic chapter, this manga is already so good and just keeps getting better. The author really has a talent for taking characters you thought were one-offs (Zen and now Mitsue) and bringing them back with significant development. It's genius that Hana's twitter pic now basically acts as a litmus test for a Medium's strength depending on how much of it can be seen. Poor Miko can't even enjoy a movie with her friend now though. Maybe she'll go see it again with Julia this time now that she's seen the prequel.

Also that's way too much caramel popcorn for Hana! Though she does burn off all the calories like a furnace. 😃

Group Leader
When the old lady said that the shrine doesn't exist, my level of excitement got over a 100 real quick. Thank you for scanlating this!

Users who are viewing this thread