Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
@JustCallMeDaBoss
I'm leaning towards bad if only because we've not had a human antagonist yet and we've already been treated to the "creepy guy turned out to be good" trope (though very well executed so no complaints here).
Also he helped out way too quickly with very little creepiness buildup which makes me think the author is trying to lull the reader into a false sense of calm.

Also as another twist, Hana was vary of this guy but not the teacher. Maybe she's got some good intuition despite being unaware of things.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase

Yeah I had the same thought that since the other guy turned out to be a bamboozle this one is gonna be an antagonist for sure, also while the other guy initially seemed like someone with bad intentions it was a misunderstanding, and this one seems to have good intentions so he'll be a real sack of shit probably a real antagonist now appears ? Maybe he'll shed some light on what all the spirits are or something.

Either way foe or ally he's fucking creepy.

He went after her cuz she was at that shrine, so maybe he's part of some cult on that shrine or something ?

But then again while that one teacher guy didn't kill cats it looked like he killed someone at the end soooooo ?

Hana is precious and I'm glad she isn't just a walking trope of good intentions and stupid decisions but is sharp at sniffing out danger.

I'm still hoping on that Yuri route lol.

Dex-chan lover
MAGICAL TREVOR IS BACK ONCE AGAIN! HE'S DOING TRICKS THAT WILL DRIVE YOU INSANE!

Okay, so "Lambda" is a letter in the Greek alphabet. The "mouth" of the stuffed rabbit is actually the symbol of the the upper-case character (Source: Wikipedia). Pretty clever!

Looking up "Lambda Rabbit" brought up science articles that talked about DNA immunoglobulin light chain sequences. Or something. But it appears as though that stuffed animal might be a stealth pun on genetics?

...Yeah, I'm just as confused about this as you guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread