Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
1st pages : the murderous teacher just walk in the class-room , say only 1 line , then just walk out immediately , lol .

page 7 : this scammer is selling rocks , and he has a scissors neck-lace , the joke here is probably rock paper scissors .

page 12 : in these corona virus days , even a ghost must wear face-mask , lol .

page 16 , so now i know the ultimate secret : so normally , human women give births to babies through their mouths , lol .

last page : she buys tofu because in japanese superstition , kitsune / fox monsters love eating tofu : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

" Possessed folk eat only what foxes are believed to like – tofu, aburagé, azukimeshi, etc. – and they eat a great deal, alleging that not they, but the possessing foxes, are hungry. "

He's probably good but considering this author loves twists I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be evil as well.

I dont see this becoming a anime,the ghost that are really creep can translate well into anime

just like Junji Ito anime adaptations

Dex-chan lover
Is he good ? Bad ? Im leaning on him being a creep with bad intentions tbh.

Haha i knew even if Hana looks derpy shes sharp when its needed.

Fed-Kun's army
damn hana she was fine with that man when it came to her rabbit but was against him when it came to miko chan lol... Hana will be the end of miko chan I'm telling you.
That guy was certainly creepy but I guess that's his way to help out miko chan.

Users who are viewing this thread