Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

@Pyoro I think you might be mistaken, it doesn't look like she is teaming up with him to deal with the monsters, I think that he is about to team up with the monsters to deal with her (money).

Dex-chan lover
@Figroth -chan is a suffix added to names. So that it is a descriptive name seems likely to me, and I always prefer such names as it is much easier to remember a characters name if it is also the characters role (the manga with the characters master-kun, and elf-chan comes to mind). The idea that it is Miko Mieruko is also enticing as then both names start and ends the same and simply fits very well (a bit similar to john johnson, or yuuki yuuna).
Also, unsure why you repeat what is literally said in the alt-title portion, I doubt anyone who reads this doesn't know what mieruko means. Or what Miko means, for that matter. Also unsure how their meaning is related to whether she is actually named as such or not.

i pray for their safety :<

also, it seems a lot of characters will act soon (shrine 'saviors' + old lady with powers + this shady guy)

i wonder what the cost is for the 3 instances of help

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

yo, i thought he was a ghost that was just really good at acting, who’d thought he’d be a wandering merchant

thank u for the translations you lovely soul.
I love how I'm always in the same boat as mireuko every episode. Terrified, confused, having no idea what is going on, concerned for her safety and the safety of others around her, and wanting very much for her to feel safe and not have to be afraid of these ghosts or worry about shady creeps someday. One day, we'll get there, mireuko. One day.

One chapter a month...the author needs to literally drop everything else and start doing this. It's his best work

oh my fucking god i can't wait AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this manga is so freacking recking good

Double-page supporter
The fact that his stones actually work is more unsettling than if he were just a straight-up scam artist. Although he could actually be a very conniving scam artist.

maybe he has some kind of control over ghosts to scam people? Or if the sensei arc is going to be the same here then maybe he is just a shady nice guy

Dex-chan lover
Good to see Zen return to being Japan's most aloof teacher. 😄
I'm glad Hana got Miko away from that MCM scheme (she's got a big brain to match her bust).
Shindou could NOT be any sketchier if he tried, his bowtie even looks like a pair of scissors.
I bet he hid a powerstone inside the new lambda rabbit doll he gave Hana. Glad Miko is buying some abuurage for an offering to the O-Inari God but I'm afraid it's going to want to eat something else.

:<

Dex-chan lover
Wait, his disheveled, sleep-deprived appearance makes sense once you know he can see ghosts.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arexty Do you mean MLM/pyramid scheme?

I feel like she's going to spend all her money on that guy's stones, then when she leaves a steamed bun as an offering at the shrine, creepy fox deity is going to give her a little pouch with a few hundred stones. Also that rabbit is clearly some kind of demonic consumerism magic.

Users who are viewing this thread