Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

@OP_Zed

Even if she could see them she would not be able to do anything about it, and it would put her in more danger since the monsters notice when someone looks at them. It would be better for her to stay as she is, comedy relief.

Dex-chan lover
She should know by now that looks are deceiving. The scarred dude loved cats, the teacher was a nice guy all along, and so on. Silly girl.

Poor Mieruko chan... Also Ito Junji would be pleased with them ghost designs -gulps-

Dex-chan lover
Can we offer the shady guy up to the temple demons as an offering?
This seems like a better idea than regular tofu.

I mean, if it was mapo tofu, then they'd probably like it better, but just plain tofu isn't worth much.

Fed-Kun's army
She better be buying fried tofu. If I know anything about shrine maidens and fox spirits it is that they prefer their tofu fried.

@OP_Zed Well she has a very strong and tasty soul. They always eat her soul which causes her to be endlessly hungry. It's to make up her lack of energy. But if she could also see those things. With how attractive her soul is and how those things flock to her. If she can even see them. In their eyes her value increases. She will defiantly die.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the climax of the story is: "lmao they're ghosts girl, of course they can't physically hurt you" and she feels like a fuckin tard.

I wish they would find more friendly spirits, or at least explain why there are none seemingly..

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak maybe not physically hurt you but it has been repeatedly been shown that they can have an influence on people

Group Leader
@marghedsmet Fried tofu is actually what's supposed to be on the box, I just had trouble fitting it in and having it look good, should've tried harder my bad.

@sexism

My two cents on it is that
the only spirits that show up are those spirits who can’t and won’t move on to the underworld. They all seem to have an underlying reason to why they’re there and Mieruko can maybe only see them because she has a grudge herself maybe relating to her dead father as he’s been shown interacting with the spirits as well.

My theory:
chef-turco-nusret-gokce-con-peculiar-forma-salpimentar-carne-1490102361054.jpg

Group Leader
I can't believe Miko can't tell the difference between the old and new Lambda rabbits.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomzai So, is it worth it to start reading it from the very first chapter (to be honest, I don’t remember how it ended up on my list)?

Dex-chan lover
I think a plot where she teams up with the shrine/foxes to do ... stuff ... would maybe be more to my taste than potentially teaming up with that obnoxious dude, but I guess at this point everything is way too vague. We don't know anyone's goals for sure, so basically impossible to tell where this will go.

Users who are viewing this thread