Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
@feha Mieruko is not a name. It literally means "The Girl that sees"/"The Girl that can see". It's never been mentioned in the manga she's named Mieruko anyway, so it's probably not her name. Miko is already much akin to Mieruko anyway, so if the author named her based on that I don't see why he'd also add Mieruko to it.

Dex-chan lover
The real scammer is the company behind these lambda rabbits who can make people pay full price again for the same product.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that guy's magic stone scam is so shady, even ghosts don't want anything to do with it.

Poor guy, not even a creepy ghost wants to buy his stone. Feels bad for mister stone seller.

i have a feeling that she is going to become a sacrifice to the wolf thingy and the rock merchant is going to save her. (i hope not, i really like the twins)

Lmao sensei blatantly ignoring the gal is so mood. That lambda bunny from Mephisto guy might be filled with energy too. The ghost is creative as always. But imo the scariest one is still that one scene with the kid pretending to be human.

Her friend really needs to open her eyes. I want to her to get involved to what Mieruko's been struggling. Some of us are getting sick and this... [sigh]

Users who are viewing this thread