Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
if you take away the new guys hat he could straight up pass for a door to door sales man or a guy that try's to give you religious pamphlets

I don't know much about iPhones. I don't know much about iPhones in Japan. I do know that if it's a common practice to leave AirDrop on for random strangers, then they deserve to all be scammed.

Double-page supporter
Give me my cute bunny back! U(⁎˃ᆺ˂)U
Okay, sure. Wait BACK?! (・_・ヾ
Yes back you promised! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Girl has her priorities.

Dex-chan lover
well, having a proper kaiki-like character perks up my interest.

Dex-chan lover
IM LOVING THIS. Finally mieruko is giving something to the god of that shrine as thanks and its amazing that shes not the only one anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit.
What would you do if you saw demons appear and you couldn't react to them or they'd kill you?
Even if this guy is shady af, if there was a chance he knew how to help you, wouldn't you consider taking it?
Damn this is a hard decision because just looking at the guy, he oozes some sort of sleeze doesn't he?
I mean $500 bucks for a stone? Even if it is effective, there's a motive behind using his powers.
Honestly hope she doesn't go for it, but let's see where this leads.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t tell if he’s actually a proper ally or if this is all a double scam. Like, he looks like a scammer, but he’s actually offering something useful. But what if it turns out he’s aiming for something through Miko? Since he saw that picture of the shrine that shouldn’t exist.

I feel like the god of that shrine wants Miko to be its miko, and that may grant some sort of enticing benefit to other spiritualists. The Godmother saw the pic and wanted to protect Miko; from either the god or from possibly getting exploited by other spiritualists. And if it turns out it’s the latter, then maybe he’s looking to exploit Miko. I dunno. Getting ahead of myself here, but my imagination is running wild from this stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if he has been seeing "them" for many years and it made him a loonie bin.

Dex-chan lover
Incels trying to flirt be like

wiXEY9G.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for her to learn how to use her Oversoul and then enter the Shaman Fight with the street magician and granny fortune teller on her team, just to find out later that her friend is a reincarnated evil onmyouji thats also aiming for the title of shaman king and is the one that has been sending ghosts after her.
If it wasn't obvious: This is a joke. A bad one, but still a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Taking all bets - good guy who saw her in need, or scammer who can attract spirits while selling "enchanted" stones to drive them away?

Dex-chan lover
Woah! The plot thickens! New story arc lies ahead! Aaaaaagh!
It's a shame that Miko can't see auras. She would have noticed that they are charged from the start.
Well, I don't like extravagant characters. I hope when they will meet 1 on 1 he would behave like a normal one.
But honestly. If he would just sell these stones at a steady price, he won't differ that much from your vegetable seller. If he would rise up the price, then we have a scam.
Though his price...it's 500 power...things? Interesting. What should she pay with?
Damn, don't ever translate it to dollars if it was yens in original! Only idiots do that! So inconvenient!

Also, obligatory stupid joke: lambda rabbit! Favourite childhood toy of Gordon Freeman!

She accidentally puts the stone in the offering box and kills the shrine God with a gag. Please author-san she's suffered enough!

Users who are viewing this thread