Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of that shady con artist in Monogatari series.

Shindou Romm, what a cutie pie! I'd love to be a part of his cult :)

Dex-chan lover
@blankaex Of course it is. Miko Mieruko-chan. Or are you saying the title refers to another character than her?

My guess is that this whole scammer angle is an act. When he appeared at the end of the last chapter, he seemed a hell of a lot more dour and serious, and you still get flashes of that in this chapter.
Why would he purposefully act like a goofball ? Not sure. Maybe as a ritualistic thing, as in he can't just up and give the protective stones, he has to pretend it's an outrageous transaction or something like that.

After reading this manga up until this chapter, I hope the author make an explanation regarding The Ghost that he/she made in this manga. Explain this ghost is a person who died because bla bla bla bla, giving some lore to give out the context of the ghost.. Just like Hell teacher Nube, that at the end of the chapter/arc, author give an explanation regarding the youkai.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he's actually got the stuff to help Miko out, but is still pretty sketchy for now. Still, it might be worth the risk getting involved with him if it means dealing with these things.

Dex-chan lover
He's been stalking Miko for a while now, even knew what Hana wanted. This manga keeps on giving huh?

Dex-chan lover
interestinggg. Also that interraction was awkward af lol Hey gurl wan sum stones?

The friend is insanely annoying, but at least she adds something unlike other mangas where the friend is just a nuisance

Fed-Kun's army
at this point, I am starting to feel it's not hana but miko that's attracting the ghosts

as if she's a sacrifice, like something similar to
[/Weathering with You] or
[/Dragon Pilot]

Users who are viewing this thread