Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if those beings are like demons how they torment those who can see them and when they are spiritually weak they can invade their body. Is that why they look for those who can see them

Dex-chan lover
Well shit those foxes are strong enough to physically manifest a shrine for ordinary people to see and interact with. They seem to be wanting to collect on some payment, and it seems to be much more valuable than store bought tofu, hence they felt insulted at that offering and rejected it. Probably not more valuable in the monetary sense either...

Dex-chan lover
the master is back!!! I hope Miko can finally learn how to handle these spirits better on her own and understand them!

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully Yen Press acquiring this doesn't cause the fan groups to drop it. As happy as I would be to own a physical copy of this masterpiece I still don't enjoy the idea of years long waits between volumes. Kinda kills the hype.

I hope Fairy Knight University keeps translating the manga even if it got an official release. Please keep up the amazing work

most of the spirits we've seen are the ghosts of humans or animals, even though they get monstrous and twisted after dying. Im guessing the big fox god thing is something else entirely, but i wonder whether the two fox girls were originally human. Maybe theyre planning to turn miko into something similar to themselves

Instant preorder, bought it so fast I put the wrong direction. Nice to have a way for international fans to get the manga at a reasonable price. Hope the monthly translations keep going on, because being able to discuss it is amazing.

Exorcist Baba has come to the rescue. Hopefully Mieruko-chan’s “abilities” can be trained somehow. I wonder what will baba think of the stones she has that came from Joker? that money-hungry exorcist dude.

Also can’t get over how badass the fox guardians are. Would totally read a full action manga drawn by the mangaka.

There's something wrong with the Fox Guardians right? They still help Miko even though her 3 protections were gone, but I think they got angry when Miko placed some offerings, I hope they'll still protect Miko without any consequences.

Ohh I'm glad she's meeting with the granny now. It feels less scary if you can meet someone who can understand and help the situation you are in. I wonder if the fox guardians were displeased with her offering or if they just have resting b*tch face when they eat lol

Users who are viewing this thread