Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Group Leader
Darn, I really can't wait to finally get an explanation... and woohoo! Granny to the rescue.

Dex-chan lover
Miko is safe, yay! Thank you granny! And those kind words at the end, just what she deserves to hear. :)

Now to wait another month, I can't wait to finally get some answers!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just makes think even more bad thoughts about that guy who can also see the spirits.
If indeed the fox spirits were mad about the rock she holds, why weren’t the other spirits affected by it

Fed-Kun's army
I saved up like 5 chapters... And I get cliff hanged at chapter 27 >.< ahhhh

Dex-chan lover
The right spirit tried to help her, despite the left one complaining about it, and seemed to be way more neutral on the offering compared to the other one went full rage.

Dex-chan lover
I know the answers to everything are in some old japanese folk stories, but I'm kind of enjoying the fact that I know almost nothing, really puts me in her shoes

Double-page supporter
Seems like those shrine spirits aren't so nice after all. They did save her again though so maybe they're not that bad.
We thought her creepy sensei was a bad dude but he turned out to be cool so maybe there's a chance the author will subvert our expectations with them now.

Just noticed that the granny seems to sort of recognise one of the fox spirits and its the one that seems to be the one thats good/neutral. My guess is that she had a prior encounter with them or maybe even experienced what the mc has gone through in the past

Users who are viewing this thread