Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Miko might get scared easily, but she pushed through each time. She's certainly brave, strong and relatable.

I called it!!!!

And now what are those 2 spirit?!! Seems like the Godmother know them. Let's go BOiissssSs.

@Baysiri, it's because we and the character don't know what could happen that's make it scary, fear of the unknown just like Lovecraft said.

@LemonJuice, after seeing this comment I reread and notice it too, thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn, even the editor and mangaka commented on the fact that people call Miko Mieruko in the interview.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who understands...damn, this was done so good.
She bringing tofu...so naive. Poor girl.
I so much like where it goes.
Also, candle cake!

Aggregator gang
Dang fried tofu is so good, extra big would have given me peace

XL

Dex-chan lover
What do they put in those mosquito repellent in Japan, even ghost can't stand it lol XD

I bet in the next chapter,
Hana will ruin everything and Miko needs to know why is she seeing shit

Aggregator gang
every time Miko cries it makes me wanna cry too LMAO im such a soft bitch smh but I fucking love her ;-;

Clutch save by based grandma

lol @ the lil bro clutching his heart after looking at Hana's massive life essences

We still don't know what the shrine maidens actually want, or where there master is. Even the godmother seems worried by them. Clearly tofu was not doing the trick. They seemed to be arguing over Miko when they first showed up, like they wanted different things from her. Only their master seems capable of human speach. But why can the lesser monsters talk and they can't?

Users who are viewing this thread