Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

thank you for the update!

the chef was like "damn she did better than me" and straight up left the building

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me that the ghosts bleed when you break them apart...
And just like in Bleach, it took me forever to notice the fact that spirits are bleeding. Pretty darn odd.

Dex-chan lover
it's not a chimera it's a fucking Ogre's HEART

well it is almost Halloween so it works I guess

It's ok creepy spirit never give up you'll make a masterpiece someday👍 (pls don't haunt us)

Aggregator gang
when you make a dish so disgusting even the chef spirit turns around and leave the room

Group Leader
That chapter felt extra spooky somehow.
And oh hey, Zen's out of the hospital.

Fed-Kun's army
asDHF the demon cook was out-demoned in cooking
how did she make it look like that???? looks like it has teeth and everything ahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
@thegoatrider Not disgusted, just utterly outdone in spooky cooking. Now he has to tour spooky dives all over the world and hone his craft for the inevitable rematch to regain his spooky honor.

Dex-chan lover
@Heap The cherry tomato "eyes" popped and the corn repositioned themselves to turn into gnarly teeth.

Fed-Kun's army
Zen is MVP of the chapter. He actually tasted that abomination in front of them.
LOL, reminds me how he threw the neighbours lovely stew away. Our boi has grown up. *teary eyes

Dex-chan lover
REEEEEEEEE

And the cooking ghost must have felt ashamed at how "normal" its dish looked in comparison. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread