Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

he is? when did that happen i already forgot about it then. °_°

Didn't he find the man who was killing the cats in the neighborhood? And that man went missing afterwards, I think.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter I was starting to miss this series. It's always heart warming to see Miko and her waifu hang out together at school.... so by up the mountain was that referring to the fake shrine area or somewhere else?

Dex-chan lover
They made him a meal that looks exactly like a failed human transmutation in FMA.

Dex-chan lover
You know, the mangaka is really talented. Almost everyone in the comments got the ghost chef joke, but when you think about it, it's actually very difficult to convey given the characters involved. It's quite an impressive feat.

Dex-chan lover
The ghost is trying his best. And maybe it was just copying what the students were doing? Perhaps some of these ghosts aren't as malicious as Miko thought.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune her waifu - as I see, you and other works read from this silly ship goggles. Not to mention the fact that this is a culinary lesson with classmates, and not a "hangout together". Each time I begin to understand less and less how you read manga at all.

@ZeonII You put so much emphasis on it as if you want people to hate this character lol. Or were you so fond of the guy who killed the kittens?

Dex-chan lover
The first time miko met with the kitsune, she was to be protected three times. The second time she met them again she was given a warning. Now for the third time...

Users who are viewing this thread