Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

MD@Home
It's a whole new level of disturbing when you not only see creepy ghosts, but creepy ghosts getting torn apart while screaming for help - and you have to pretend nothing is happening. Poor girl's going to have a nervous breakdown sooner or later if she has to keep this up.

I just realized that the reason Mr. Zen didn't eat the food given by his thirsty neighbor is because he was concerned for the food hygiene.

I love how some of the monsters try to replicate what people are doing, I remember them queueing next to a normal queue.

Thank you for the update ♥ ♥ ♥

Poor Mieruko tho.. -sends virtual hug-

Dex-chan lover
Press F for respect, the poor ghostly chef lost to a bunch of high school girls.

F

Fed-Kun's army
That cooking looks so horrible that I am not sure it was the girls’ cooking or the ghost’s at first. In fact, I would say that the girls’ result is the more horrifying one. Good job!

Dex-chan lover
Damn these Shokugeki are getting real out of hand, now they even compete with ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
Real chef doesn't cook to eat later. He cooks it for th sake of cooking.
Another wonderful chapter. Thanks, guys

Dex-chan lover
Yay, cooking chapter! Also more hints about the older deeper world that she's just getting glimpses of.

>the giant butcher horror ghost literally loses and gets depressed over it
Hahahahaha. The mix of light and dark in this series continues to be great.

Dex-chan lover
Old lady needs to stop messing around and help out the MC

There is no way in hell she can last like this and its only a matter of time another ghost like the little boy comes around. She won't survive at all then.

Users who are viewing this thread