Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the great chapter. Best girl Hana providing the moral support and joy in this chapter I also think this may be the first time we see her in danger where its severe enough that she realizes she is in trouble. From her using the baguette to restrain the kid to her seeing it as more then a life line she's a true heroine and good person. I also think its more then just her life energy she's radiating/hemorrhaging but also her positivity. This was also interesting because the ghost in the river while not able to fully grab her was able to slow her down and was able to withstand Hana's spiritual output enough to both survive the encounter as well as drain her of it to such an extent which we haven't seen happen since the mother ghost arc. But the spiritual youtuber has some plans for Hana when it showed him looking at her then the backpack I thought that he was either going to take something of hers or plant something in her belongings I thought maybe he might have some way to harvest or siphon her massive amount of energy or at least try to. The guy is still quite sketchy and this may lead to Meiruko having to defend her gal pal again.

Dex-chan lover
Let's petition a place in Hell for bullies from God...

Group Leader
She gave the phone from the bakery instead of her own XD
Was it a legitimate mistake or did she think food would solve the problem? XD

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh

Hana is Mieruko's best friend who seems to attract the ghosts. She's been in, like, most chapters. The kid is just some kid, we haven't seen him before.

lol, i think that fraud magician want to his rabbit back

@Frosty_Josh the girl is miko close friend, hana and the boy we can say just a filler character only this kind story "message from the death"

Kid: mom I was read to kill myself

Asian mother: shut the fuck UP math homewok NAO

Dex-chan lover
Bread so hard you can use it to pull people out of a river.

Why do we keep making such things!?

What an amazing chapter 🤣🤣🤣 in hindsight, I shouldn't laugh so much because suicidal ideations is serious, and if you are feeling that way, there are people who care- but that last page got me xD

Double-page supporter
Lmfao the ghost so mad she went 🤦🏻‍♀️ also I really don't like that weird man, needs better character development

I can't stop laughing over the fact that she gave him the bakery's number and not hers

Users who are viewing this thread