Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she is not wrong, tasting good or bizarre food is a big enough reason to keep on living. I can promise you that if you don't agree it just means that you haven't tasted really good food yet.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter taught two very important lessons; don't be stupid and commit suicide, and having pan is better than having no pan.
...Except when it isn't. I like nopan too. Nopan is nice, but I like bread too. Especially nopan pan.

Aw shit, this made me cry. Nice and wholesome, particularly the kid going home and telling mom and the mom immediately embracing them.
Glad the friend's ghost didn't have to witness his suicide too...

Wish the weirdo wasn't going through her stuff. I bet he snatched one of the bunnies on her bag.

How you can mistaking Bakery phone number as yours ? Oh well, if it's Hana it's understandable.
Good chapter anyway, now where's my bread ?

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder what that guy was looking and/or took from her bag. That being said wholesome child is wholesome needs more headpats and food offerings.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap
Tbh, Hana never mentioning that that was her number🤭

lmaoooo! this is such a great message. istg this is an underrated manga. this deserves an anime adaptation no kidding

Dex-chan lover
It's tangentially related because it has a somewhat similar premise, but you know what would be really cool? If someone picked up Prey, https://mangadex.org/title/36431/prey. It's a generally more serious tone than this one.

VSS

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SIGNAL TO NOT KILL YOURSELF. THIS IS IT. DON'T KILL YOURSELF

Users who are viewing this thread