Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

hhhhhh
she could've explainned to her what she sees by tracing over the phone's screen with a piece of paper
but okay

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Comedy, Drama, Horror.

The genre that usually don't go hand-in-hand blends perfectly in this as usual. Now, if only things were cute as well, we would have a new record.

Dex-chan lover
FMC fucked up by not talking to/taking advice from the shady guy/granny about her "power". When you're being targeted by a paranormal presence always exhaust your options, her being passive about this will cost her sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
@TheLargeRoomba Not sure if even his tastes can handle these nasty-looking spirits. But then again, ghosts seem to have a tendency of glowing up whenever he's banging them for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k I've seen way too many hyper passive, "my life is in danger but I think I'll stick this out because my sense of normal is more precious for some reason" protagonists to know that the author isn't going to let anything happen that will not end up working out in the end.

There's a reason there are several psychics who can handle these creatures flying around her now, even though she hasn't done anything surround herself with them. They're there as insurance to carry the plot, should the author feel like she got her into something she can't get her out of. They can also explore the plot when needed because MC would rather not get involved and it would feel bothersome because the people actually know what's going on.

The monster design here do not disappoint
also wonder why the shrine maidens helped without being asked for

These shrine maidens give me the heebie jeebies

Also I really want to know what the hell they are saying

I wonder what happens if such a creature "gets you". You probably not going to die, at least not right away, since a sudden death would definitely attract attention even of people who don't believe in the supernatural. Does it get your lifespan or soul?

Users who are viewing this thread