Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me, or the "guardian" on the left looks more fucked up than the one on the right.

Dex-chan lover
8nPxXhe.jpg

Aggregator gang
it looked like they were about to take hana with them
good thing that sushi came lol

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't the Miko's way that they will protect them 3 times ? I think it's 3 times each.

We can see one of the miko looked better than the other. Maybe the other used all her power

MD@Home
@lionelsparks

That's what I figured as well. The god and the two mikos at the shrine might have misinterpreted Miko's offering, and thought she was giving Hana to them in exchange for some protection against the evil spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Frustrating how, now that Miko and Julia spend time together without spirits listening in everywhere, the two of them still do not spill everything they know and collaborate.

Dex-chan lover
Just seeing Julia having friends warms my heart, poor girl really shows how much she missed contact with others.

Hana's aura is another part of the story that is a mystery.

The most interesting bit of information we got from this is that Miko seems not able to see Hana's aura, she seemed to have a much deeper sight but this may signify that is less about depth and more about type. (i could swear she could see aura)

Users who are viewing this thread