Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
3ec.jpg
Oh yeah it's all coming together

So the ghost followed Hana back to her house. It must held a grudge towards Hana from previous chapter.

I still don't know what the deal with those 2 spirtis are, why are they still helping after the 3rd time?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone has any spoiler on what that guy with the mikos want?

Are they after an offering from Hana specifically? Like her offering has traces of her aura or something?
Because the mikos does seen to be decaying with time.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another fantastic chapter, I get such a kick out of the continuing adventures of these gal pals and Miko giving Julia acknowledgement was an awesome scene as well as Julia's winking handicap. Actually judging by what the fox priestess was doing at the time I think it was trying to let them know their sushi had come/arrived. I loved the methods they used to carbo load Hana as much as possible. Chips with chocolate coating, the pocky encrusted cookie cream sandwich, the lengths Julia will go to impress and earn the approval of Miko and Miko stuffing her bae. This is such a fun and wholesome series with a nice mystery and premise.
@SuperOniichan epic levels of fan service and fan fulfillment.

I think the fox god might just be a HanaxMiko stan.

I love this story so much! AND, it looks like the official english has free worldwide shipping so I won't get fked by shipping fees like usual so I might actually buy this.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune Anyway, I appreciate such an original way to do fanservice more than any generic cute moe moments. Even if it was not meant to be a service, it is still fun and makes sense in context.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter felt kinda weak compared to most others. Not great. Hope the writing improves again.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan true and its fun seeing their bond be demonstrated throughout the series. From Miko calling out to Hana when she's not there when she's in supernatural strife and her attempts to defend Hana from the dangers she sees or Hana just sensing or hearing Miko when she's far away and she's still at home or her knack for just finding Miko. Its a neat dynamic that they have.

Group Leader
I don't know who I wanna be in that situation, getting fed by Mieruko-chan, or feeding Hana-chan.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune I don't see anything wrong with that. You ship them, I find their "contrasting duo" friendship charming, as SM's author once said, "I appreciate the way people interpret and explore my work, it is a sign of their strong interest in it". As I said, I love these bonds more than the traditional Japanese over-the-top melodrama, because its more real and deep than a bunch of cliches.

@Maiorem That's how threesome fantasies begin, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what makes them stop in the first place and why are they so angry?

Double-page supporter
I don't know why any of this is happening, but the shrine critters are getting even creepier, and that takes some work.

I assume the development is slow??

I wonder if the shrine demon (?) after the 'life energy'? but isn't it win win solution? The protector is consuming the threat shouldn't be a bad idea, afterall she couldn't do anything but pretend can't see them. Still loving the act it decided to show 🤭💕 somehow it felt like its quite realised she didn't understand the term/word its wanted and prefer to wait for moment to show what its wanted xD

Yeah, I'm kinda simp for horn etc they look cool :v so I thought its wasn't that bad

Users who are viewing this thread