Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Finally! I have been waiting for this!

Julia wants to get stronger to help Miko and Hana out, how nice of her, :)

Romm continues to interest me with whatever it is he is up to.

Still hoping this can get an anime adaption some day soon.

The plot thickens huh, so he wasn't all bad at all. He also knows of the priestess. Damn, I hope his motives will be revealed soon.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Julia.
She cares but can't ever get things right for herself.

Dex-chan lover
Secretly hoping that Julia becomes OP. She wants to be better, that's good

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if he legit can't see them or if he's just fronting for the ghost.

But the idea seems to be he had power, then he went to the shrine, ??? happened and he used his 3 freebies, ???, now he doesn't have the ability to see ghosts and is trying to figure out backdoor methods of keeping track of them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the manga seems to have a bit of theme regarding shady guys not being as shady as they first appear. Still, his ultimate goal ... probably related to the shrine? is not yet clear. Maybe he's trying to get out of a deal he's made as a kid?

Dex-chan lover
Was that a flashback of Romm and the two cat-sister-finger-pointing-ghost-things at the bottom of page 25?

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter.
I didn't know who the girl in the first few pages was at first. It has been so long.

Dex-chan lover
This lore is deep. If Rom's been to the shrine and is still alive, maybe that god isn't a death sentence. But what does it want? Rom's constantly selling things, is it to buy offerings? What would they be?

I'm glad Julia figured out that there's things around she can't see. It's the biggest doorway to understanding what's going on with these spirits, her realization is a huge bit of growth. I've always liked her, but she's a fun and determined character who wants to actively do good, I'm really rooting for her. I hope her and Miko will be able to team up and fight evil together.

Aggregator gang
Flashback was when she said: "I want to become a real medium, like you..." and maybe he thought like: "oh girl, you dont want to become a medium like me" (i mean the method). Probably they did smth with him at the shrine, and that's how he became able to see the strong ghosts like that lady. Would explain dark circles under his eyes, and similar to MCs look in the eyes. Cuz blondie blondy can see only small ones, and they probably are not that plenty or scary to give you dark circles and constant anxiety. Just a theory...

Users who are viewing this thread