Mieruko-chan

Why is this manga has a
comedy tag since only comedy i find is the first few chapters are funny and after those few chapters you'll just see a fuck ton of nightmares.

Bro it's 3 am I'm going to have nightmares about this and for justaturtle i can't relate,the only things i see are things that will happen(i see it in my dreams lol) i actually had a 20/20 on a exam because i had dreamed of when the teacher gave the answers so i just putted them since i didn't revise for it it never happened again but it was good

i wonder if mieruko has schizophrenia, psychosis or some other disassociation. then again, i’m not a doctor lol

Double-page supporter
The first handful of chapters don't do justice to what this series is like overall, and that shitty summary in the description box for this manga is absolute garbage. This manga is so much more than that, keep reading and you'll find yourself sucked in. This isn't a comedy, this isn't a slice of life, this isn't a "join her day-to-day" kind of manga either. It has a deep plot that's riveting and makes you want more and the drawings of the horrors are done so great, perfect for an October read, but still perfect to read any time. This manga is a hidden gem.

@toshi-san you haven't read far enough if you're wondering that.

@toshi-san mieruko and others seem to have some sort of ability to see scary monsters, she personally chooses to ignore them, since they are(?) hostile if they realize you can see them. schizophrenia or whatever mental illness similar to that (i too, am not a doctor) could probably cause you to see monsters like that but like goodhunter said you probably havent read far enough

The description and high rating drew me in, but it looks like every chapter is an excuse to draw underage girls in wet micro skirts, panties, suggestive or lewd scenes. I tried to give it a go, thinking it would only be in the beginning, but it keeps being that way. Needs an ecchi tag.

Ouch...came for the creepy but fun horror, for the second time the author gut-punched me in the feels instead.

Dex-chan lover
@croustibu I think the problem is the fact you stair at those places considering most of us are probably focus on the ghost and her reaction faces and later on the plot does get interesting I don’t even notice the stuff you mention.

Idk maybe stop looking at her skirt feels like that’s where your eyes always go too.

@croustibu you can tell this guy only read three chapters and didn't pay attention to the actual story which does in fact develop

@goodhunter is telling the truth right there;
It starts off as a "slice of horror" like the alt-name implies but it starts asking the questions why/how later on and about other individuals like her. Why/how as in the "mechanics" of what she sees.

Double-page supporter
Perfect balance between horror, wholesomeness and humor. Go read it !

Users who are viewing this thread