Mieruko-chan

This actually has a story! Deep and mysterious! Now how can i raise my rating for this manga to 14/10?
Edit: oh cool! Official English preorder!

I really want to read this one, but I also really scared to read something like this.
So please people tell me, is this series has the jump-scare type of horror, or just uhh.. creepy creature garnishing every page?

Aaaah i was hoping for more answers! But hopefully we'll get more information soon. I'm just worried about granny :< but maybe creepy con man looking guy and granny will team up to help Mieruko?

Mitsuo had got it going on when she was young, at least if that was suppose to be her.

I love how in the beginning it was just... jump scares and stuff, now it's PLOT!

It's worth the 9.25 stars!

Honestly didn't expect much from this, but it's actually pretty good. The artwork isn't the best, but it suits the vibe of the manga well. The monsters are unique and add good shock value/comedy potential. Definitely got me to laugh a few times so far. (9/10)

Are you ready for an intensely emotional rollercoaster of a suckerpunch? Yeah, me neither... I'm not crying, you are.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevhammmer Originally it was biweekly, but it turned monthly during the pandemic.

@Porenges Funnily enough, the manga most similar to this one is its exact opposite. Furyou Taimashi Reina is about a bunch of highschoolers encountering all sorts of supernatural threats that the eponymous MC solves for them with pure, unbridled violence!

All for a small fee of ten thousand yen or so.

https://mangadex.org/title/38672/furyou-taimashi-reina

In all seriousness, Reina does have some similar-looking ghosts and similar situations to what Miko experiences, except she's way overqualified to handle them. Also, it has fanservice.

pls add romance to this as well... i want there to be some good stuff for the poor girl

This is a really fun to read manga. It's not just mindless gore or horror things - the author intertwines actual narrative and interesting events with all the monsters

Users who are viewing this thread