Mieruko-chan

Contributor
New chapter will be soon because raw is out. Author drew Miko with mom
ETjtyJ8UMAEO2If

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETjtyJ8UMAEO2If?format=jpg&name=orig

Oh thank heaven
She FINALLY meets someone else who can see them and actually knows a bit how to deal with them, unlike the ditzy friend who can only see the small ones or the crazy performer. It's funny she used mosquito spray to help ward them off, but we had a bit of foreshadowing here when the teacher's perfume also warded off that creeper one. Something about strong smelling liquid/alcohol? Or maybe just liquids as that Enigma guy used "Holy Water" with a drone

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't touch eastern horror stuff but after being exposed to junji ito I've come to like it more also I'm glad I took the recommendation of the youtuber lost pause on this because I'm really loving it so far

this remind me one of my friend, yea just like her, he can see "them" and sometime feel it too
when physical exam he said that inside the exam room there is some kind of man figure but it headless, when nurse examine him and i stood in corner, he look me and shaking his head, "hmm is 'it' gone", he keep shaking his head while sweating, when the nurse done he immediately ran out
"dude what's wrong?"
"that 'thing' . . . . you just stood up right on him"
"eh?"
i see so because of that I felt cold even though there was no AC in the room

Double-page supporter
So is FKU going to be dropping this now that it's been licensed? Their credits page vaguely seemed to suggest it, but is ambiguous.

hello? why there is no any chapter showing for me?

edit : nvm i did show H only smh and how do i delete this?

Users who are viewing this thread