Mieruko-chan

I hope we eventually get a non-canon page or side chapter that shows Miko interacting with the little harmless spirit guys.

Really nice that it has some plot besides her trying to cope with it. It feels like her fears are more like a sidestory which accompanies us along the way. The pearl of this manga are the people she meets... for me at least.

Group Leader
Anyone have a clue what those things are?

I've been thinking that those are either ghosts or regrets that haven't been fulfilled.

In an Asian region, there are some people who can actually see these beings. And some even opened their "Third-Eye" kind of thing. This is pretty sums up of everything about a person who has "Third-Eye" opened or is born with it. Well, some people said it was only an hallucination. but, these hallucinations can turned into reality in the end, physically. This is a masterpiece horror stories at its finest. I'm lovin' it.

This has been an exceedingly creepy, heart felt, and humorous series so far. With all of the events being so subdued and constrained, it really delivers with a satisfying cycle of tension and release.

Users who are viewing this thread