Mieruko-chan

this is my favorite manga and when i saw the thumbnail on youtube i was like "i know this girl" holy shit i cant believe we are getting an anime! hope they dont ruin it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not just her who has her screw loose, even her sister. I guess we will reach the conclusion of this arc before the year ends. I do hope Miko will still be alright in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I love the balance between comedy and horror in the series. The last Miruru and hospital arcs were absolutely brilliant in that regard (the drawing lesson...). Keep on buying it but thanks a lot to the translators as I didn't have to wait for years to discover the latest chapters.

Really great serieze, Miko is really cute and it's fun to see her in such a messed up situation. Sadly the anime adaptation isn't great (at least the first episode). I've never seen a Twitter manga evolve into such a rich and engaging story. Amazing job Izumi-sensei, truly inspirational to an aspiring horror artist/writer like me.

Michirou ichijou more like a guardian to miko at least whenever she is nearby miko wont be harassed by the creeper except by herself no harm though almost got tentacle raCough... However hana would be in trouble. I hope she would be continue with Miko unless author decide to have miko being harassed/trouble by the creeper in the future or debuff Michirou passive guardian beast.

The series always treaded on danger for all our characters but never really does anything to them, it's mostly close calls at the end of the day. This is the first time someone has been physically hurt by a spirit, big yikes for Rom. This chapter just upped the stakes.

Still have no idea where the series is going though. Slice-of-life with Miko and her third eye? Mystery where we find out about Miko's true nature/purpose? Either way, it'll take a long long time before we reach there considering this is a monthly serialisation.

I already said it but i will say it again. This manga is a masterpiece man. You should try reading this you'd not disappointed!

The new chapter just dropped at such a good time, happy holidays all! As heart warming as ever I love how Miko finds that cat guy and delivers a christmas gift from heaven(the way sensei drew his face shook me). It rlly is a picture worth a thousand words. I sorta thought we weren't gonna get much forward movement here and suddenly we get a HUGE upset of new characters exploring that old mountain with mysterious ghouls I thought we would leave unexplained...???

Users who are viewing this thread