Mieruko-chan

here we go again... it is not over yet... 😍
i really want to see that she grown up and understand all of it maybe become exorcist.

The ending of ch 24 seems like an explination of why some of the spirits fight / hunt each other (like the one from the train). Amazing twist!

sno

Wow, it's so much better than I thought it would be! Let's just ignore the third chapter though.

Im really
R E A L L Y
curious of what they said.
It looks like Chinese or kanji's letter but the ink's make it hard... But i love it, feels like some old languages hehe
Im excited of what happens next!

Sensei is chaotic good/ chaotic neutral, can't tell. /a/ picked it up, hopefully it means more frequent updates.

Okay sooo, what if sensei killed his mom that's why all the cats' souls which are all the cats his mom killed are clinging on to him and time skip he's now killing all kitty murders and... That's just a theory, a manga theory and... Cut.

Aggregator gang
@Xiuzou MY TIME HAS COME!

THE RAWS ARE ONLY UP TO CHAPER 23, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A F#CKING MONTH FOR EVERY SINGLE UPDATE THAS HAS YET TO COME!!!!!

NOW SUFFER BETCH

Everyone who hurts animals needlessly deserves justice and based Zen the cat protector is there to met it out.

Dex-chan lover
@Xiuzou Pretty sure he's Lawful Evil since it's a crime to abuse animals. He's enforcing the law through evil means.

Fed-Kun's army
who would've thought that the ads would lead me to such a good manga.

yeah, thank you ads for this gem but pls remove all the other ads cuz the people around me are starting to give me weird looks

at first i taught that the site implemented hentai ads and for the fun of it clicked on this.
Way better than hentai. though now that i think about it i haven't seen hentai with gore-ish entities like these ones.
anyways, 10/10 would click on the ads again.

Users who are viewing this thread