Mieruko-chan

These are the best damn ads i have ever seen. they actually being me to something on the site and its always something that interests me.

also you will find yourself saying "poor girl" a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it's scary comic+cute girls but I was sooo wrong, great writing O_O
soo many chapter left me with curiosity O_O

Oh my fucking god dude, started reading this because of the april fool's ads and that fucking cliffhanger at the end of the most recent chapter...
Really worth the read tho

Why did I just found this manga??? When "You will hear the voice of the dead" ended, it left a hole in my soul. This manga filled that hole. I'm quite teary now :')

In any case, this manga has such a good art for its intended purposes. The art for "this side" is easy on the eyes, while the art depicting the "other side" is tuned up 1000x, Nihei Tsutomu-style (Blame! and all that followed) body horror fuckery it's nauseating. The story builds up slowly with coherence. Can't say how it will be in the long run, but so far it's perfect, just perfect. 10/10.

ok this is really good but i just got one problem..... wth is up with the food?!😂

If you, like me, aren't the right gender and sexuality to enjoy the ecchi angles in the first few chapters, don't worry it goes away. It's pure horror comedy with the occasional light fan service. A real hidden gem.

Finally comedy, horror, drama, slice of life, and school life in one manga just like what i wanted for a long time HAHAHA but there's no romance though :(

edit: PLEASE MAKE ANIME FOR THIS! JAPAN DONT LET ME DOWN!

Group Leader
The author takes a break after he finishes a volume.
He's posted a teaser recently so it's expected to start again this Friday at the earliest, then regular releases every 2 weeks afterwards, barring any delays.

Users who are viewing this thread