Mieruko-chan

Group Leader
I know we can't be prude considering the protagonist is a normal girl but this manga is kinda ecchi.

Wow I’ve never tried a horror story cause I’m a wuss but the plot gets soooooo good. I’m so enthralled bruh read this!!

i don't know how i feel about this, the 30 chapters were good and i like the characters but this made me feel way to anxious, i'm just gonna go back to happy slice of life stuff

Double-page supporter
@mracz guess it's just something that doesn't fit your tastes then. The story is really interesting, the author has a way in writing things out in a way that you want to know more and really see what the deeper lore/narrative has in store, and what mysteries will be revealed and etc. The pacing is done in a way that makes you just want more, as the author reveals bit by bit, just enough to get us craving more and wondering more of what's going on. Plus the characters are endearing as well, the art is excellent and the monsters look pretty creepy, monstrous, and well done.

I dunno about Berserk, but imo Shingeki no Kyojin kind of petered off in its popularity because it couldn't keep a good pace that had people wanting more and not get tired out on how little is revealed every time. Imo, there are a good chunk of people as well who dropped it because it was just too dark all the time without much break in between, and it's actually a good literary skill to be able to give reprieve to the readers and not always just have everything utterly depressing, dark, and hopeless. You'll lose a lot of people that way.

Double-page supporter
So I was debating on whether I should start this then I read a comment saying a guy got cockblocked by bread......... I'm all in

Review:

I honestly thought this was going to be a gag manga at first but as it turns out, it's actually the best manga on this site.

Highly recommended.

God I love this manga so much..seriously it just makes me tear up from how so many things go from bad to good. Also I lowkey ship Miko and her friend- is that bad?? Idk I just want some more wholesomeness out of this manga and the yuri ship is the way to get it imo 😼

Has a simple plot on the surface but there is a lot going on underneath. Definitely deserves this high rating. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
I got here because of the award winning tag and never thought I would be so fixated on a horror manga of all things because I hate horrors, never even went to horror movies. But this manga has a good plot and it's progressing nicely. Also somehow the beings don't really scare me here, except that one disguised as a kid...
Btw Godmother has pretty eyes.

Really love this manga, the art style is amazing and the sense that the mc lacks power and is defenseless towards the monsters is really likeable at least to me

based off the description, i thought it was kinda gonna be like a manga where it just shows everyday life where she can see things, and not an actual story. Guess i was wrong, but its still really good

Users who are viewing this thread