Mieruko-chan

Oho,
it seems he's also familiar with those twin things too!
i wonder if he was also saved from them by Godmother.
interesting development! I wish this wasn't a monthly but a weekly xD thank you for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
I truly cannot tell if this is adorable or not. I feel so bad when I grin at her misfortune.

Could some japanese bro tell me about that demon/spirit shrine I haven't heard folktales or stories about that kind of haunted/holy place very quite interested if it there's stories about it irl

This is nightmare fuel but also hilarious how the mc reacts.
10/10 good time
The story seems to be going somewhere with the shrine fox twins I cant wait to see what happens next.

I'm easily scared of stuff like this, but at the same time so intrigued! I love the manga, and can't wait to see the animated series of it. Keep up the great work translators!! You guys are amazing

I'm so conflicted on this, I both love and despise it. This is exactly the kind of creepy shit I can't stand at all, but everything that isn't the horrible monster design is so good!

God I love this series, wish it updated more frequently. I've never read anything else like it.

https://mangadex.org/title/53703/mono-no-kemonogurashi

Alleged sequel parody of sorts...thoughts?

This is so much more than just a horror/comedy. The plot is actually good and there are some seriously surprising twists, tear-jerkers and just straight nightmare-fuel moments!
I highly recommend giving this manga a shot, if you haven't already!

Never saw a mix of school, slice of life, comedy and horror before. Has some real emotional moments, aswell as disturbing moments. Props to the artist drawing these spirits. They look really frightening.

Users who are viewing this thread