Mieruko-chan

Prey, possibly? Not really similar except for the 'only some can see ghosts' aspect. Check it out.

Thank you so much for the update and translation!!!! this is driving me crazy, I just want answers~~~~!!!

no shit man, this manga never fails to five me those sudden chills.

Group Leader
@Legend13 really ? finally !!! I hope anime doesn't screw it up I really like this manga also thanks for the info man :D

Mzu

I'm hyped but also scared for the anime quality. Horror anime never get decent treatment for its production.

Early review (up to Ch.33):

Dear god is this manga good. As of time of writing, it's sitting at a 9.24 rating and for a good reason. The characters are interesting, the mystery is good, and as a person that usually hates horror and the like, this is really good at balancing the horror and the non-horror aspects to keep me entranced. Off the top of my head I cannot think of a bad thing about this manga. I'm actively interested in the main character, her friends, and everyone of immediate interest around her.

The world is modern-day Japan, so there's not a lot of "world building". If I had to give a "well actually" phrase it'd be "lore building". This does not distract from moments of intrigue focused on the world since, while we are seeing the same world we know, we are viewing it through a new set of eyes that see something we normally don't. As such, there are moments I spend asking "I wonder what's going on there" as something is going on in the background and the world at large. I hope those questions get answered, but I'm also strangely feeling okay if they don't since it keeps intrigue and opens up to fan theories.

Even if you hate horror, I highly recommend at least trying this one. It's worth every moment.

Current review:
-Story: 9/10
-Characters: 10/10
-World: 8/10
-Ending: N/A at time of writing
-Overall: 9/10

I don't know why but I want a random crossover where she interacts with Ichigo from Bleach now.

Fed-Kun's army
Found this recommendation off of Tiktok and omg it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it. This story isn't usually one of the genre types that I normally read but this storyline is amazing and the art is fucking fantastic. I especially love the main characters and the slice of life aspect to all of this. This manga has left me laughing, in tears, and in fear muahahaha. Everyone should read this.

Go check out @peppermilldetective 's review below.

Users who are viewing this thread