Mieruko-chan

This is nice overall, so far, I just wish there was a little less... sexualization?... I guess? that feels overdone to me.

Dex-chan lover
it's been more than 5 chapters of literally NOTHING happening or being explained. And it's not in the sense like "oooh, where is this going? o.o" and more like "*yawn*, where's is this going -.-"

feels aimless as all hell, is what i'm saying.

Every single chapter has been interesting thus far , hope that the quality never drops

@RoseF I get you, it feels so out of place, I am honestly glad it was tone down, at first there was too much for my taste, I was planning on dropping if it did not stop, but this level, I can handle.

@Cloverfr @RoseF sexualization? You guys for real? Could you point me where in the manga? Guess i'm becoming a bit blind to those things or you guys are a little too sensitive with that kind of stuff

@andreus89 the first chapter especially: pantylines, bra shining through the pyjama, the posing... I didn't notice it while reading it for the first time, but now that I've went back and looked for it I can't unsee it anymore. It really is a bit uncomfortable when you do notice it.

@andreus89 Let me guess... you are a guy right? You are indeed becoming blind to this, I just went to look the first chapter again just in case, you know, maybe my memory is failing, but NOPE, it's there, all over the place, how can you not notice?

Try reading the first chapter again, and come back, just the very first one.

@Cloverfr kinda see your point now, but i still think it's very subtle compared with so many echii stuff and fan services out there, wouldn't say it's too much if you have to be paying attention to these datails to notice it, but i could understand it bothering some people that do pay attention to those things, specially in a manga that has nothing to do with stuff like that, great manga tho

@andreus89 Indeed is a great manga, but I don't know what's subtle about a first shot panel of her ass with marks of her underwear, imo, it's literally in your face.
There are more examples in the chapters later to that, but as I said first, it was tone down for better in the recent chapters, I'm grateful for that.

It's good but 33 chaps in and everything is still a mystery. I thought it's a slice of life horror comedy everyday life of a girl just ignoring these entities in the first few chaps but it's actually a continuous story. The flow is too slow for me and i wish the manga could focus on the main plot more, too many characters and things being introduced like the aura and how she can see entities but still unexplained. Everything is.

amh

I like this manga. The design is very good, Miko and Hana are adorable, the plot is laid out gradually. But the strongest part of it is the story telling, specially earlier in the manga. It’s usually horror comedy where we get a small chuckle at the expense of our poor Miko, but there are chapters/scenes that touches our heart absolutely out of nowhere, there are scenes that are genuinely scary as well. I am genuinely looking forward to see how this story will pan out.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the anime adaption properly portrays the creepy ghosts. That's one of the main draws of this series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious now if there is a technique for Miko to turn the vision on/off with some training/condition or something along those line.

Users who are viewing this thread