Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I Want You to See the Real Me

Dex-chan lover
I thought they already confirmed the relationship?? I feel so smart rn I’m gonna go celebrate.

Group Leader
Thank you for another release! I found some mistakes in the release.
  1. Pg 11 top right, missing SFX TL/TS
  2. Pg 18 middle right, missing SFX TL/TS
  3. Pg 24 bottom left, missing SFX TL/TS
  4. Pg 27 bottom left, missing SFX TL/TS
  5. Pg 29 bottom right, missing SFX TL/TS
  6. Pg 30 top left, missing SFX TL/TS
For all of these I felt the cost outweighed the benefits. They’re either self-explanatory and redundant (sound of a door opening when the door is shown opening, whispering when the speech font and close up already imply such, etc.) or difficult to express naturally in English and not necessary to understanding the scene (the rumbling in Kasumi’s eureka moment or Sayaka making a fist). At which point it comes down to aesthetics.

Some I tried to typeset but felt like my attempt wasn’t up to par and detracted from the flow of things, ultimately not worth delaying the chapter over fixing. This chapter was already seriously redraw heavy as it is. Personally I don’t mind seeing a little Japanese left over but hey, I can read it. I don’t think anyone's missing much meaning in the ones I skip, but if there’s demand I could be more thorough.

Dex-chan lover
For all of these I felt the cost outweighed the benefits. They’re either self-explanatory and redundant (sound of a door opening when the door is shown opening, whispering when the speech font and close up already imply such, etc.) or difficult to express naturally in English and not necessary to understanding the scene (the rumbling in Kasumi’s eureka moment or Sayaka making a fist). At which point it comes down to aesthetics.

Some I tried to typeset but felt like my attempt wasn’t up to par and detracted from the flow of things, ultimately not worth delaying the chapter over fixing. This chapter was already seriously redraw heavy as it is. Personally I don’t mind seeing a little Japanese left over but hey, I can read it. I don’t think anyone's missing much meaning in the ones I skip, but if there’s demand I could be more thorough.
Your work is excellent (and super fast, cause by the time I find out the raw is out, you already have it done!), king/queen/non-binary royalty, keep doing it how you're doing it.

That person even complained about the "ゴゴゴ" in page 30, which official translations of things like Jojo, for example, don't translate either (so much so that even a lot people who don't speak Japanese know what it is by now), so you know they're just being nitpicky!

Dex-chan lover
This was a great reveal, and funny too. Sayaka's suspicion over the kiss now makes more sense, and the whole scenario is even more awkward.

Kasumi still doesn't know about the kiss, but what's worse is that Micchy still doesn't now that Honami was possessing Kasumi. So she now thinks Kasumi kissed her even though she already has a girlfriend. What a mess...

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if Sayaka is aware they are dating, then again she's basically female Sidon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm shook
3HwNhfw.png

Now that explains why a goofy character like Sayaka was so serious when she saw the two of them kissing.
sauce............?

Fed-Kun's army
What an amazing chapter you this is. Though I must say I’m still annoyed that our mc doesn’t tell Aizawa she can see her she’s already seen that nothing happens with Sayaka is capable of seeing things too

Wow, what a good read, also... I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!!
Cannot wait to read more.

Dex-chan lover
The bewilderment is strong in this one ... I can't lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
Kasumi: "I have something I need to tell you about myself, Michi. I... I... I..."
Michi: "...You...?"
Kasumi: "I prefer fish tacos over hotdogs!"

Users who are viewing this thread