Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.4 - Twitter Extras

Group Leader
Ahhhh it's back it's back it's back.
Chapter 13 is a long one so it'll take me a bit but there's a new exorcist girl in town.
The new voiced chapters aren't out yet either; I'll upload the volume 2 extras after that.
Also as the world's fiercest Theia-sama fixater I can't help but notice she once again has a random little pentagram drawn next to her.

And samples of a few of the store bonuses.
Kasumi and Michi idoling
Aizawa (+ Michi) bunnying
Sayaka and Kasumi girlfriending

Group Leader
It hasn't been gone that long.
I think many aren't used to monthly schedules. It's customary to take a month off when publishing a new volume, but it sounded like Dorothy also just barely missed October's deadline, which led to waiting an extra month when the chapter was practically done. Chapter 13 released today at 36 pages, which makes it narrowly the longest chapter yet. It's kind of funny how this manga started with 20 page chapters and recently they've been 30+. Usually it's the opposite.

It's hard to resist talking about the chapter (and I don't want to since that's part of my motivation for translating) but 13 continues adding new layers to the mystery. At the same time it very much feels like an introductory chapter for the volume, so it's not like it's rushing the story.

I wanted to put out these extras before anything just because this manga did sort of disappear right after a big twist, and there will be those wondering where it went. Working on it as fast as I can.

(In the meantime everyone read Princess of Sylph and vote for it in the competition!)

Dex-chan lover
I think many aren't used to monthly schedules. It's customary to take a month off when publishing a new volume, but it sounded like Dorothy also just barely missed October's deadline, which led to waiting an extra month when the chapter was practically done. Chapter 13 released today at 36 pages, which makes it narrowly the longest chapter yet. It's kind of funny how this manga started with 20 page chapters and recently they've been 30+. Usually it's the opposite.

It's hard to resist talking about the chapter (and I don't want to since that's part of my motivation for translating) but 13 continues adding new layers to the mystery. At the same time it very much feels like an introductory chapter for the volume, so it's not like it's rushing the story.

I wanted to put out these extras before anything just because this manga did sort of disappear right after a big twist, and there will be those wondering where it went. Working on it as fast as I can.

(In the meantime everyone read Princess of Sylph and vote for it in the competition!)
Looking forward to 13 and thanks for the translations, this series fills the school zone sized hole in my heart. Aizawa's signature having a heart in place of Ai is way too cute lol

Dex-chan lover
whenever i get a romance yuri were one of the characters is dead i always root for the dead girl, because i like being hurt.

jokes aside this is one of the manga that im most interested in right now, i think it has a really interesting premise regardless of what direction it eventually goes into. one of the few manga i re-read waiting for new chapters to come out just because i enjoyed it so much the first time (and also because its still relatively short being so new)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh it's back it's back it's back.
Chapter 13 is a long one so it'll take me a bit but there's a new exorcist girl in town.
The new voiced chapters aren't out yet either; I'll upload the volume 2 extras after that.
Also as the world's fiercest Theia-sama fixater I can't help but notice she once again has a random little pentagram drawn next to her.

And samples of a few of the store bonuses.
Kasumi and Michi idoling
Aizawa (+ Michi) bunnying
Sayaka and Kasumi girlfriending
Thank you for your service.

Best manga is so good that even the extras are good (I normally don't care about extras too much, but these were hilarious).

Also:
I'll check it out only because you're the translator for the best manga, cause I mostly ignore fantasy-setting yuri (nothing against the setting per se, but every single one I've read turned out to be boring/too focused on setting-related nonsense).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why does Aizawa sorta got cut in half even in the "official" idol promotion materials?

Users who are viewing this thread