Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Cultural Festival Cleanup

Contributor
The more this manga advances the more shitposting it becomes, is it trying to compete with Shikanoko? I guess it would work better as a 4-koma, but the only focus is making Aizawa look more silly, so most of it becomes filling.

Dex-chan lover
The angsty foreshadowing interspersed with Aizawa doing the fucking worm 😭 Dorothy makes what is one of the current heaviest, angstiest stories read like a comedy 4-koma at times and I think that just says so much about her talent.

With all the broader mini mysteries in the plot, I'm like a bloodhound for any clues that could lead to something more than a bittersweet ending but I cannot successfully delude myself at this point in the story 😭

Also, the "Honamin is so sex" thing probably isn't a typo, idk about Japanese "slang" but both in China and the U.S I've heard people use it like "she is so (the embodiment of) sex in this pic!", I've also heard "she is so mother in this pic" a lot too, really common in fashion/blogging/entertainment circles

Dex-chan lover
This manga can't be any funnier than this lmaooo

Kasumi referring to faries is = to ghost 👻😂

She gave up on wondering what senpai and michi is seeing .
I can't believed
Horimitsu will never realized she's gifted and keep seeing ghost way from when she was little.

Unlike michi who been seeing ghost and see ghost as what they really look like

So the real question is..why is Aizawa looked good and fine for them?

And why michi has a mini version ? 😓

Dex-chan lover
i adore how well the author intersperses bits of horror into what is mostly a gag comedy format.

It's a very fresh take on the "i can't fall in love with her for X reason" trope to be made about not falling in love with the dead. The way it's being said here it definitely doesn't feel like a simple mantra for denial, I wouldn't be surprised if there were legitimate consequences for having emotional attachments to the dead; perhaps Michi's own love and obsession with Aizawa is actually what's tethering her to this mortal realm.

I don't see there being a happy ending for a romance between a dead girl and her living admirer.

Dex-chan lover
Aizawa can hold and taste offerings?! Since when? Kasumi likely didn't see a levitating, grey-out cake, but Aizawa can lick. And kiss. Michi could take her on a proper date at this point. :smug:

Aggregator gang
THe MC is so frustratingly thickheaded, I need to put this manga on hold for a year to see it it moved anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Horimitsu-focused chapter = 10/10 chapter

(most of the other chapters are also 10/10, but Horimitsu alone makes sure a chapter is a 10/10)

Dex-chan lover
Well, all this half truth and misunderstanding tether on a single fact that they somehow, for some reasons could not have this talk OUTSIDE of the school where Michi doesn't have to tip toe around "THERE IS A GHOST RIGHT NEXT TO ME THAT COULD GO OFF IF I LOOK AT IT".

Dex-chan lover
howdy.webp

Love how much personality this manga has. Thanks for the translation!
QpORxsR.png

Dex-chan lover
dont give up michi, you might be the first yuri protagonist to successfully date a ghost girl without them just disappearing on you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation.
I feel like the art-style for this manga is getting more and more chaotic. I kinda love it.

Dex-chan lover
God i love the art in this manga. It's always so funny.

Are those black panels Michi's trauma speaking or something? It's "Now she has to leave her club because of you." not "because of me". So they aren't Michi talking to herself. Which begs the question of who is talking there, then? Is it a ghost? Michi's self-doubt personified? Or is it a memory of someone saying the same thing to her previously? We know she apparently had something traumatic happen to her in elementary school, and also has trauma from something involving a soccer club. Were those the same incident, and she's reminded of her trauma from it here? :questionblob:

Users who are viewing this thread