Migi & Dali - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Boy Going Against God

Contributor
NEW VOLUME NEW ??? THANK YOU!

Oh boy... Not that we didn't already know this, but this boy definitely seems like someone who would murder out of "love." Imagine a scenario where this was the first chapter of a new series centered around someone like him. He murders the woman he loves because she has eyes for another man, only to find that she looks exactly like that man! And yet he still sees him everywhere! And of course, twins don't exist because that would be a cop-out. This is Oscar bait in the making.

The "I bear unneeded feelings I side of me" is really hard to read, try spacing the lines a bit more

Double-page supporter
new volume thank you for picking it up!!!!
iirc it's dali crossdressing he's fricking amazing. this is the set of developments i want to see. aaaaaa hopefully eiji gets treated as less of an antagonist and more of a friend or maybe even an accomplice bc i rlly like his character

Fed-Kun's army
They're back and things have gotten way more interesting 😆😆😆😆

Dex-chan lover
bro, how does it feel to have the prettiest girl in school be a boy whos wearing a wig

Group Leader
Wait I'm confused, what is s/he blackmailing Eiji with? The fact he vomited in the toilet lol?

@gomichandesu

eiji thinks hes being blackmailed over it but he really isn't. the twin (i don't know which one it is tbh i think it's dali? migi does the cute stuff dali does the harsh stuff? lol) declares he wants to see him in a worse state. eiji the perfectionist thinks her seeing him as a happy child is embarrassing enough.

the twin actually doesn't want random photos. he really wants proof that eiji knew their mother (pg 15 he nonchalantly asks for a picture with his nanny). eiji, totally not getting it, keeps giving up various happy childhood pictures.

then finally the christmas photos. the twin finally got a connection to eiji with the button they found a while back(? i forget the deal with the button, or what chapter it was. i think it was the first time they broke into their house?*)

i think ??? lmfao

*the dog dug up the button at the end of vol 3, chapter 14. their mothers grave.

Users who are viewing this thread