Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Other Side Of The First Night

Dex-chan lover
It's addicting for all the persons involved
Ah, reminds of Futari Ecchi

Dex-chan lover
I like that they’ve moved past the premise of the series (married couple can’t manage to have sex) without losing what the series is. It actually feels like the series has evolved a bit (at least from my original take that it was just about two people unsuccessfully trying to do the deed). The series as a whole feels like its just about their inexperience in general now (or maybe it always has been and the whole sex thing was just a minor plot point/example to drag in readers...); they’ve finally done the deed, but now have to find the balance between satisfying themselves and their partners, as well as keeping up with other responsibilities (work, etc). I like it; at the least it avoids the issue a lot of series have of not knowing how to resolve the premise without losing what the series is about.

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 Indeed, that's what sinks a lot of manga whose premise isn't a far off goal from the get-go or rather the goal needs to be overcome by psychological growth. They usually end up delaying things or putting clearly out of place roadblocks just to keep things going. Sometimes it is okay to just evolve past the initial premise.

Fed-Kun's army
@EG0611 Both happen. If they just keep going at it without regard then eventually they start blaming each other when their shirked responsibilities come back to bite them. Or without the moderation they just get tired of each other. Keeping a spark in a relationship is more than just having sex all the time.

Group Leader
@nfzeta That might be true but they after a very long time did it for the first time, both of them are pent up and just want to let it out for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

Somehow I find it really funny to see Ikuma becoming a horndog after all that.

Hit the brakes, please!! I don't want this to be another Futari Ecchi level of thirst

It seems more likely that the sfx at the bottom of page 16 is just gaaaan (ガアアアン, though it'd more often be written ガーーーン) for shock rather than gamaaaan (ガマアアン).

Dex-chan lover
@EG0611 not really. I mean, if the wife doesn't have a job, it could be make a sense. But if she does, it couldn't be helped. A man should be wisen up. Especially when their relationship is great

Users who are viewing this thread