Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Sumika's Father

Dex-chan lover
Well, to counter arrogant people you use dense people. They are our natural enemies.

Aggregator gang
After reading so much Shoujo manga, I keep getting anxious when her parents are brought up, because I keep thinking that they might try to break them up. Then I realize they've been married since chapter one. Rinse and repeat every damn time.

Dex-chan lover
It's always hilarious when Ikuma brings up his sisters, and now even mom as well.

Fed-Kun's army
How come you say her father is nasty. I though he is just socially awkward and missunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
Emotionally distant father is emotionally distant, and probably not a very tactful speaker

Supporter
Have we ever met Ikuma's sisters? This isn't the first time they've come up, but I don't recall them appearing "on-screen", but it's been a while since I reread the early chapters.

@Yamibi I dunno, looking back to the concert ticket chapter, we got a glimpse of her relationship with her father in how he treated her when she made mistakes and how traumatic it was for her that she pretty much broke down when she thought Ikuma was mad at her for forgetting the tickets. That doesn't sound like a great relationship to me.

@LTalon We've met them a few times, they're all very energetic and tend to annoy the shit out of him when they're around (in a way only little sisters can). Remember when one came over because she left the house due to being a NEET? Or when the other two came over for yakiniku? We've also been to their house and met the mom a few times as well.

Users who are viewing this thread