Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Cosplay Battle

@Reiito she said it herself if things ever went bad with Ikuma she thinks she would never have the strenght to get over it. Also being hard to aproach makes for a really lonely life, if it wasn't because she was lucky enough to know Ikuma since childhood she would probably never have had a relationship at all I mean she barely has friends that should made obvious why she thinks it might be good to be more open to people maybe not as much as the new girl but at least enough to have more than just one friend

Poor ikuma he ran all the way from home to have his smexy time but her friends kinda cockblock him lmao

the áo dài reference give me an question and that is : it there a vienamese in the develop team of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

ngl, I’m completely butchering the ao dai dress, but all i see is a modest qipao

@Rialtoir Sure i am not saying she should be closed on herself. But she should not be as open as that new girl ... Because that girl doesn't look like she is searching for someone meaningful

Fed-Kun's army
MAH GAL ÁO DÀI GETS HER DESERVED ATTENTION WOOHOO.

but really though, high school girls in áo dài is perhaps one of the best thing my eyes had been blessed with back in the days.

Dex-chan lover
A man of culture will appreciate clothes that emphasise the womans natrual charm. Viva Ao Dai and other clothes.

Dex-chan lover
God i want this series to get adapted into an anime besides Tonikawa.

Anyway. Tysm for the Translations, team!

Those last panel it's when yours best friend found someone who will become their best friend more than you.

Users who are viewing this thread