Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga

Dex-chan lover
lmao I didn't think it was possible but japan has managed to create the ultimate blue balls story
what's next? I can't even think of what would be the next level

I write this now.... if I pay, would you mind posting translations faster? Yeah, I really love this one, a lot. It has two volumes.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is romcom.
But hey, author, do you know there is manga when they already fuck and it still can be interesting ? It not like you need to end the story after you they did it. This is unbearable

Dex-chan lover
Man you cant just leave the dude like that my screen went blue after that shit

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It's very cute! I think the people commenting are maybe a little too sexually frustrated to enjoy this for what it is...

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the modern version of this https://mangadex.org/title/566/futari-ecchi? based on the synopsis, the story seems very similar. :/

Dex-chan lover
Only 5 more minutes and they will fuck. I guarantee it
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Sem man, I read a bunch of rom-com where holding hand need to be censor. I still see this setting it is unbearable. I know manga not about to be realistic. But the fuck with "we married for century and still didn't sex yet". Try to hard to keep it "they still so pure" and this make it a lame joke. And this is SEINEN

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the exact opposite of Futari Ecchi... 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Why Japan's Birthrate Is Declining: The Manga

Jesus H. Christ, this isn't how it works! Yeah, I realize that avoiding sex is basically the entire gimmick of this series, and people do have hangups and turn-offs and get uncomfortable (or are just too tired) sometimes, but this is so ridiculous it utterly shatters any possible suspension of disbelief.

@Sem

Frankly, I think virgins are the only possible audience for this. Anyone who's been in a relationship is going to roll their eyes right out of their sockets.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Eaterofbooks

Fair enough. Can't disagree with that. I think this one just doesn't bother me quite as much as the isekai logical gaps.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sem

And I can't disagree with you enjoying it for what it is, either. I have an opinion about this series, but I'm not out to rain on anyone else's parade.

If you like it - power to you! (And it is pretty cute, although it's absolutely ridiculous.)

Why tf does this have so many 1-votes!!!

Unreasonable!
If it really is such a bad manga I'm sure there will be some 2's and 3's but the difference between 2's and 1's are just 2 big.
Lolz
But it's true!!! Something needs to be done or something.

Users who are viewing this thread