Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 113 - Same here.

Double-page supporter
I don't say this often, but please let this be a harem ending 🙏🙏. I don't want to see any of the 3 lose
typically I hate harems, but how can all three heroines be THIS GOOD >< iti s hard to choose one, although I do have a fav. so I am rooting for her >//////<

Dex-chan lover
Now we're finally getting somewhere. Super cute chapter, and it's great to see all of the sisters come to term with their feelings. The ball is in Yuu's court now.

Supporter
Oh so this is the final arc, the beach milked this so dry we went straight to the final battle

Dex-chan lover
The author is too good to make it go harem route, only one of them will win, but i wonder who

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

A new stage of romcom has been reached by these 3.
Now I am curious who Yuu's father really is. I am not sure if I missed something, but they never really asked this question, right?
What if the Mikadono sisters' father turned out to be Yuu's father after all?

Dex-chan lover
personally I’m rooting for the ’choose your own adventure’ ending, can’t remember which harem manga that was but honestly it was a slick move
One manga I can remember which did that was BokuBen - though I think the canon was that the childhood friend won in the main 'universe' of the story.

Dex-chan lover
And we are at the starting line for the Yuu conquest letsss gooooo

Aggregator gang
going to fast, gonna need a training montage flash back chapter for each sister

Dex-chan lover
These "geniuses" didn't realize that their sisters were acting in the same uncharacteristic way as they were and spilling spaghetti over the new boy in the house? Dumbasseeeeeeees

Users who are viewing this thread