Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 117 - A serious confession.

Supporter
Impossible challenge, pick just one sister to have her love fulfilled.

No seriously I hope they all get a happy ending :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Her not confessing right away means she's not out yet. It's like a game of Bowser's Big Blast. Niko picked yellow and Bowser didn't burst.

i like it, the author explains why confessing out of the blue can end in rejection and from the sisters point of view that is to be avoided at all cost, is cliche but it has logic, besides the whole point of this kind of mangas is enyoing the interactions and romance until the breaking point, confessing now would kill the story but at least the author gave a natural development and reason to why they decided to go with the all "making him fall for me" route, unlike so meny other mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Niko's acting real cocky about taking action for someone who just utterly failed to do the thing she set out to do.

Dex-chan lover
Her not going through with it of her own volition because she realizes she has no exit plan and actually being a bit logical about it is leagues beyond casually being interrupted by people listening in or facing the final boss of confessions, the fireworks.
I genuinely don't understand how someone can actually think this would result in a confession.
And at least they talked themselves out of confessing, so no more false starts for now.

Dex-chan lover
Another fakeout from the author and it has all the idiots going "hmm... it makes complete sense!!"

That's because they are, or at least 95% of them are. Last chapter some of them genuinely thought Niko was going to confess.
I think it’s a reasonable thing when confessing to be concerned about how being in a relationship changes the dynamic of those around you, especially since she’d literally be living with her BF under the same roof as two others who she knows also loves him.

Can’t see a universe in which that pans out well. If my crush was dating my roommate I’d probably consult LowTierGod for an appointment, or at least move out.

Dex-chan lover
Another fakeout from the author and it has all the idiots going "hmm... it makes complete sense!!"

That's because they are, or at least 95% of them are. Last chapter some of them genuinely thought Niko was going to confess.
So if people didn't believe she was going to confess and rationalize her behaviour they're idiots, but if they believed she was going to they're idiots.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread