Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 122 - Yuu's decision.

Dex-chan lover
So...
Smart-Select-20240602-222519-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg
I didn't expect that one :lol:

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care for how the Mikadono father is so pushy about Yuu's future. Like, supporting him and trying to get him into a career field as a surrogate dad? Yeah, that's fine. But basically trying to force him to become an actor when... he should know that he stopped getting roles and it was for a reason... and not respecting his wishes and determination just seems like he isn't respecting him as a person or someone under his care. I mean, this is a kid that your best friend/former lover (and/or) asked you as her dying wish to take care of him, not to mold him into your ideal version of him for some perceived legacy of your own without his or his mother's input on the matter.

...But then again, he seems to treat his daughters the very same way and domineering attitude, so...

I'm sure the manga will attempt to salvage his image by going with, "No, really, he's actually the loving and doting father that just really cares! He's not an absent father that has a domineering control freak personality despite barely ever being present among his own kids and caring only about their results and progress!"

I ain't gonna buy it if you try it, mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, with all the folks on his payroll surely one of them could point out that he can't act for shit? Or that the old lady reproduced, not respawned?

Exactly. Does this guy think the vagina is some magical cloning facility? Like if your mom is a legendary actress, you're just... "imbued" with all her talent and wisdom because her vagina imprinted it on you?

I mean, I get it, many kids continue on with the family business or tradition, but this guy has to know that he stopped getting roles because he wasn't good.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu: "...and by that I mean becoming a moral and emotional support for the three in ways the other supporters cannot become."
Mikadono Sisters: "...HUH?! WTF, Yuu?!"
Mikadono Dad: "Oh, well. For a moment I thought there was something going on in here. Right girls?"
Mikadono Sisters: :worry: "Uhhhh, sure dad! Nothing weird going on."

That's how I believe next chapter's going to be.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure though...
Editors (and authors) always tends to "longer"-ify a manga when it get an anime adaptation.
Unfortunately, this series got one.
nah.... many mangaka using anime announcement so they can set the end of the series ...

it have more charm then draggy series even after getting anime

Dex-chan lover
Yuu: "...and by that I mean becoming a moral and emotional support for the three in ways the other supporters cannot become."
Mikadono Sisters: "...HUH?! WTF, Yuu?!"
Mikadono Dad: "Oh, well. For a moment I thought there was something going on in here. Right girls?"
Mikadono Sisters: :worry: "Uhhhh, sure dad! Nothing weird going on."

That's how I believe next chapter's going to be.
99percent-chances.gif

Aggregator gang
Not sure though...
Editors (and authors) always tends to "longer"-ify a manga when it get an anime adaptation.
Unfortunately, this series got one.
It's just...a series actually had an the anime to coincide with the end of the series

Users who are viewing this thread