Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - You're the same as always.

Dex-chan lover
Tough, who would make the best chance of winning realistically?
For me it would be yaotome seeing how similar they are to each other and they can understand each other well so I want yaotome to win, wbu??

Dex-chan lover
It's tough because while I don't want any of them to "lose", I also don't want an ambiguous ending either.
That is hard. Because no way there won't be a choice. Or he marries all three of them lol.

Look at the Quintessential Quintuplets for example. Out of five sisters, the MC chose Yotsuba, the least fan favorite lol. Everyone was Team Nino or Team Miku.

Dex-chan lover
to answer,
does this dad want his daughters to be together or harshly competitive? i am confused.
to answer, dad's a meritocratic guy but also has his very rare fatherly moment.

wants daughters to produce results but doesn't really want them to drift apart.

Dex-chan lover
For me it would be yaotome seeing how similar they are to each other and they can understand each other well so I want yaotome to win, wbu??
This. He has suffered enough already because of overachiever's bullshit, finding happiness with someone who seems as caring as her would be a good punchline for all the elitist crap both had to endure.

Double-page supporter
Put Yuu in cooking competition and lets see how it goes. That man is a cooking genius based on everything shown in the manga lmao

Users who are viewing this thread